|Job Title||Junior Systems Analyst|
Buchanan Associates is currently seeking Jr. Systems Analyst to produce applications’ documentation in the Windows 7 environment.
Duration is 4 months in Brampton, ON
The Jr. Systems Analyst will be responsible for coordinating and executing the work of reassessing installation instructions for a multitude of existing applications under the Windows 7 Operating System. The targeted applications are listed in the Master Application List Inventory.
· make sure all the necessary information about the application is gathered and following the documentation standard that will be provided by the Project Manager or its appointees.
· will be fully assigned as a resource complement for the Computer Replacement Project, and reporting to the Project Manager and/or Supervisor of Program Solutions & Support
· In General: 100% Business Systems Analysis
· Expertise in all aspects of the Systems Delivery Life Cycle
· Proficiency and experience in gathering use requirements, understanding business process and creating solutions based upon requirements
· Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving skills
Good understanding of technologies and – preferably – “hands-on” experience in software development environments such as:
· C# ,VB6,VB.Net, ASP, ASP.Net, ADO.Net
· MS SQL Server 2005/2008, T-SQL
· HTML,XML, Web Services, IIS
· Visual Studio 2005/2008
· Crystal Report 8.5/9 or higher
· Experience with relational database and transactional system design
· Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills proven ability to communicate technical concepts to business customers and team members without technical background concepts to business customers and team members without technical background
Nice to have skills and certifications:
· 3+ experience documenting processes and applications
· Certified Business Analysis Professional – CBAP certification from International Institute of Business Analysisshould have an excellent knowledge of a Service Oriented Architecture